Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011: Screw Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a safe and happy new year!  This year my resolution is to screw resolutions.  I tend to forget what I have resolved to do for the year by about January 6th, probably because I dream up great big giant resolutions while I am intoxicated.  So this year rather than resolutions I am going to have challenges, and I want you all to join me...I tend to keep up with challenges better when there are more people involved, so here is what I am thinking:

30 Day Shred Challenge 4 times this year.  Complete your first 30 Day Shred Challenge by February 15th. Then we can all start the next 3 together.  With start dates of April 1st, July 1st and October 1st.  Just so you know.. I already Shredded today so I am one day ahead of you :)

Next Challenge - log 500 miles of running/walking this year.  This is a very achievable goal - it would take 2-3 run/walks of a 5k distance per week.  Or maybe you could run/walk 10 miles one day and take of the rest of the week....it's up to you, just get to 500 miles however you can!!

Alright, let me know who is in!!  I know you all want to do these challenges with me!!

PS - I will try to get a Chirstmas/2010 year blog post up soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Bwah! You know I will be in your little challenge. Although DP just bought P90X....I am a bit skeered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would join in on the challenge!! Cheers to a good year!!

    ReplyDelete