Friday, June 22, 2012

A Little Bit Of Everything...

Back in February when I started this whole life transformation, I had put weight loss goals on my calendar every 4 weeks.  This Sunday I am coming up to week 21 and my goal for this week was to be down 42 pounds, I am not quite there, but I am at 38.4, pretty damn close!  I am so glad that I am staying on track!  Kara has recently told me that I have wiggly arms and has asked if I'm having another baby cause my tummy is so big... thanks kid!  But, it has encouraged me to work on my wiggly arms and pregnant belly...hopefully soon I will be able to say that I no longer have wiggly arms or look pregnant! 

Here's some pics from along the way:

Hugely Pregnant: 


Right After Macy was Born:


January 2012: 


April 2012:



End of April 2012:


Mother's Day 2012:


June 2012 (back down to pre-pregnancy weight, 6 months post-baby!):


My ultimate goal is to lose about 30 more pounds... we'll see if that changes as I get closer to my goal!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now let's talk about Joe... Joe turned 30 on June 3rd, and of course I planned a fantastic birthday celebration for him!  Joe and I both love beer, so we had a day full of beer.  We started off at 11:00 in the morning and went to Steel Toe Brewing in St. Louis Park - they only sell growlers right now, but they also had samples - we both really liked their beers!  Next stop was Flat Earth Brewing in St. Paul.

Here we are enjoying some samples at Flat Earth:


Next stop was Liftbridge in Stillwater, they have a tap room here, so we hung out for a bit and enjoyed some pints of beer.

Back in the car again (thanks to Jerry and Becky for being out DDs!)


Next we went to Fulton Brewing in Minneapolis, they also have a tap room, we hung out here for quite a while.  Their beers were delicicous!



After Fulton we headed to Republic Bar in Minneapolis.  They have a huge selection of craft beers on tap.  A bunch of our friends also met us at the restaurant to celebrate Joe's birthday.. we had a great time there!






And I of course ordered him a Surly Coffee Bender Cheesecake, it was AMAZING!


After Republic we went to Harriet Brewing, which is also in Minneapolis.  We hung out at Harriet until about 11:30 - they have a tap room and also had a band playing.

I think I did a pretty good job of making Joe's 30th birthday a memorable one.... I turn 30 next April, he better have something amazing planned for me :) 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now let's talk about the girls a bit.  My little Macy-kins is 6 months old!  At her 6 month appt she weight 17 pounds 7 ounces and was 27.5 inches long.. she is a big girl!  She is wearing 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.  Kara was always a little peanut, so it's kinda fun having a little chunker!  She has finally figured out how to roll over and is sitting almost completely by herself.  She is such a little joy, so cheerful and smiley all the time!  

It's so hard to believe that she has gone from this:


To this:



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And last but not least, Kara... at about 7:00 this morning I got a text from Joe with this picture:

And I was laughing hysterically!!  Apparently last night Kara decided she wanted to be Spiderman!  When I was putting her to bed last night she kept looking for her red marker, I said, Kara it's bedtime, go to sleep, we will find your marker in the morning, well, she obviously found it...  haha!  She also said that she didn't want Macy to sleep in her room last night, she obviously had this all planned out!  Never a dull moment in our house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment