Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random updates.

I would like to apologize in advance for my post of random thoughts.

  • So the little diva of the family, Jayla turned one on March 2nd. Yep, seriously, Jayla is one!! Where did the year go? Seems like just yesterday that I was in Michelle's hospital room eating McDonalds at 5 in the morning, being yelled at by the nurse for making Michelle have high blood pressure, and patiently waiting for Jayla's arrival. Jayla has definitely earned her nicknames 'diva' and 'princess'. She is such a little sweetheart, but also very high maintenance!! But we love her for it! Happy first birthday Jayla!!


  • On March 5th Joe and I had another date night. We went out to Great Waters Brewing Co in St. Paul for dinner and then went to see The Avett Brothers @ First Ave. It was an AWESOME night!! Dinner was good, and the concert was AMAZING!!!! You can check out a live performance of them here. Have I ever mentioned that I love live music? Actually, I just love music in general.


  • While are on the topic of music... lets talk about the Mumford & Sons, who are my new favorite band. If you search for them on wikipedia this is the first sentence... Mumford & Sons are an English Indie folk band from London Let me put that into Kristin terms for you Mumford & Sons are a love love love band from love... yeah, pretty much love everything about them... They will be coming to the Twin Cities on May 25th, and guess who got tickets to their show that sold out in less than 2 hours... me! It may have caused some serious frustration trying to get the tickets, but once I had them in my hands I couldn't have been happier!

  • Kara spent a whole weekend at grandma and grandpa's house, which gave Joe and I some time to get some things done around the house, such as this awesome re-designed wall of family pictures. Isn't it great??


  • Couch to 5k - ugh. I am so not a runner. Last night I jogged/walked 3.25 miles on the treadmill in 45 minutes. So I will keep working on that...

  • Only 10 more days until New Moon comes out on dvd!! Yeah, I know, I am a loser :)

No comments:

Post a Comment