Thursday, September 29, 2011

Three Things


#1 - Pumpkin season is my favorite season of the year.  Ya know, the one where you can find pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin lattes everywhere you look?  Being pregnant this time of year has intensified my need for pumpkin flavored products!  I finally found one of my favorite pumpkin products yesterday, now if I only had a nice slice of pumpkin pie to go along with it...


#2 - We have been trying to decide if we want to move Kara into a toddler bed or just make the jump to a twin bed.  We figure if we put her in a toddler bed that she will outgrow it in a year or so, so we have started looking for a twin bed.  I happened to come across this twin sized quilt in the clearance aisle of Target, originally $64 marked down to $16!!  Score!


#3 - I am the world's best mom.  Why?  Because Kara has been asking for light-up Dora shoes for weeks and weeks, and I found some last night!  I forgot to snap a picture of them, but I still wanted to let you all know that I am the world's best mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment