Monday, October 3, 2011

Getting My Sh*t Together

Pinterest has inspired me to organize my house.  If you don't know what Pinterest is, I highly suggest you check it out, if you like being inspired then Pinterest is for you!  Let me know if you need an invite!

Our house is so cluttered with crap that it is never clean.  Everywhere you look there is a pile of clothes, toys, mail, craft supplies, tools, you name it - we probably have a pile for it, and I'm not proud of this.  We don't have a big house by any means, but we do have lots of closet space.  Closet space that is currently not used very wisely.  But Pinterest has shown me smart ways to organize my closets, like using an over the door shoe holder to store things like gloves, umbrellas, hats, etc... use a clear one so that you can easily see what's in each pouch.

I think that Kara and Macy's room will be the first to get the organization overhaul.  We just moved a twin sized bed into their room, which basically took away all floor space...the dresser is now in the closet. 

I'll be sure to post some before and after pics of what I am doing.  And I AM COMMITTED TO DOING THIS!!! I'm hoping my crazy need for nesting kicks in soon, then I'll be really motivated!

My Pinterest - Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment