Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things...

Today is my 4th day back to work, and I finally feel like I am getting the hang of this again (other than waking up to my alarm at 5am!!)  Sadly, my calorie counting and exercising has taken a back seat this week.  We had a catered lunch at work on Tuesday, ordered a heart-shaped pizza for dinner that night for Valentine's Day and then I went out to lunch yesterday... ugh!  But today I am committed to getting back to calorie counting and hopefully we can get a schedule down soon so that I can find some time for the gym or working out at home. 

Tuesday was Valentine's Day - it was pretty much perfect, other than the killer headache that I had!  Joe and I had both bought each other a 6 pack of Bell's Hopslam, which is a very rare seasonal beer, he turned it into a beer heart....





He also bought me these beautiful roses


We ordered a heart-shaped pizza for dinner, and it was delicious!  Our Valentine's was not fancy and extravagant by any means, but it was absolutely perfect!

Last night we had Macy's 2 month appointment, she is 11 lbs 3 oz, which is the 56th percentile and 22 3/4 inches which is the 63rd percentile!  She is growing so quickly!  The whole time I had her at her appointment she was smiling and talking to the doctor, well, up until the point where she had to get her shots...  She did so good though, and is such a happy baby!  We have gotten so lucky with our babies, both Macy and Kara were sleeping through the night by 6 weeks and both were content babies!  I don't know how we got so lucky, but I'm fine with it!!  

Joe is doing great with his current role of stay at home dad!  He had both girls home with him yesterday and sent me multiple pictures of them sleeping, and when I came home they were both asleep!!  That's pretty impressive to get them both to sleep, let alone at the same time! 

That's all for now.  Hopefully I'll have some good news to report soon about weight loss and exercising! 

No comments:

Post a Comment